Monday, January 1, 2007

About Maggie and The Trinket Box

Welcome to The Trinket Box?s humble beginnings. The trinkets you see are handmade by me, Maggie. I am a twenty-something from Malaysia currently in the IT industry.

Far cry is it not from the world of jewelry making? I enjoy making things but I?m not an art-sy person. I can?t paint nor draw a straight line. Mind, I am more of a left brainer than a right brainer. During childhood, it was a load of handmade cards. In my teens it was more of miscellaneous stuff like keychains (which was so in rage back then), bookmarks etc

I would cut out and keep any article when it comes to home made stuff, and if the need arises, I would try to make it. I suppose it?s only about time since I pick up on jewelry making. Currently I am playing around with various types of beads, which I hope will lead me to semi precious/precious stones in a few years.

Trinket Box holds accessories for everyday wear to special occasions of bracelets, earrings (and soon to come necklaces and anklets). Just browse through the box :)

I welcome special request that you require to match/complement what you had in mind or looking for. Just email me at thetrinketbox at gmail dot com and we?ll talk!

No comments: