Tuesday, January 2, 2007

So. How do I go about getting these lovely items?

Easy!

Once you have decided on the items to purchase, just drop me a mail at thetrinketbox at gmail dot com with the item name (which can be found on the title) and the quantity that you desire. Also, do provide me your full name, shipping address, contact # (if you are okay with it) and preferred shipping method.

I?ll reply over with the amount for the purchase plus shipping charges. Once you are agreeable to it/ready, transfer the amount over to the Maybank Acct that I?ll provide in the same mail.

For any customization required, do allow me seven working days to complete the piece. (Not to worry, I will defiantly advise how short it will take to complete it.)

Once payment received has been confirmed, I would then ship out the items within the next three working days.


Didn?t I say its easy? ;)

No comments: